Saturday, September 20, 2008

A bit of a late start

Four years ago, the sister-in-law of the guy I was dating had a plan to take a picture of her newborn every day of the first year of his life. So, I thought that was something I would like to do with little miss Violet Emilee, so her far away grandparents and other friends and relatives can see her grow up over the next year. Life has been hectic since we have been home from the hospital, so she is already five days old. So, I now present to you the first five days of Violet's life.

(hint: you can click on any of the pictures to see them much larger)

Day 1:
Welcome to the world, beautiful baby girl!


Day 2:
Only a day old and already styling her beautiful hair


Day 3:
I'm ready to go home!


Day 4:
Do you like my special bed? I don't :(


Day 5:
All dressed up for a trip to the doctor's. Again.


Stay tuned!

No comments: